Specializing in the representation of public school employees and private sector plaintiffs in employment-related matters.
Email: email@example.comStanford University (1973) B.A., English, Political Science
University of San Francisco School of Law, (1977) J.D.
Mills College, Oakland, CA (1992) single subject teaching credential
- Member, California State Bar (1977), United States District Court for the Northern District, United States Court of Appeal for the Ninth Circuit.
- Commissioner, Fair Employment and Housing Commission (2012)
- Private practice and California Teachers Association Group Legal Services provider (1997-2002).
- Associate Editor of California Public Employee Relations Journal (2000-2002).
- Adjunct law professor, USF Law School (1997-2001).
- Certificated teacher, Ygnacio Valley High School (1992-1996).
- Associate attorney, Saperstein, Seligman, Demchak & Baller (now Goldstein, Demchak, Baller, Borgen, and Dardarian) (1989-1991).