Specializing in the representation of public school teachers and employees and private sector plaintiffs in employment-related matters.
Email: email@example.comUniversity of California at Berkeley (1971) B.A. Northeastern University (1976) J.D.
- Member, California State Bar (1977), United States District Courts for the Northern and Eastern Districts of California, United States Court of Appeal for the Ninth Circuit.
- Staff, National Lawyers Guild (1976-79);
- Founding Partner Russo, Weintraub, Bellia and Morton (1979-2000); Law Office of David Weintraub (2000-2004).
- Adjunct Professor of Labor and Employment Law, New College of California, School of Law (2006).
- Pro Tem Judge, Solano County.
- Alameda and Solano Bar Associations; National and California Employment Lawyers Associations; Chair Family Law Committee Solano County; Chair Mentorship Committee and Executive Board Member, National Lawyers Guild.
- Panelist on Civil Rights and Police Misconduct and for California Teachers Association Seminars and Conferences.
- Litigated Kalamaras v. Albany (1991) 226 Cal.App.3d 1571 and Welch v Oakland (2001) 91 Cal.App.4th 1421 and CTA v Vallejo (2007) 149 Cal App 3d 135.
- Recipient of “National Lawyers Guild= Champion of Justice” Award 2010.