Specializing in public and private sector labor law, and in joint labor- management training, mediation, facilitation and collaborative problem solving.
Email: email@example.comGonzaga University (1964) B.A. magna cum laude
Gonzaga University (1965) M.A. Philosophy
University of California School of Law, Berkeley (1974) J.D.
- Member, California State Bar, various United States District Courts, Court of Appeal for the Ninth Circuit, District of Columbia, United States Supreme Court.
- Master trainer and senior advisor to the president for the Center for Collaborative Solutions.
- Secretary and founding director of the International Center for the Collaborative Workplace (ICCW).
- Association for Conflict Resolution (ACR); Industrial Relations Research Association (IRRA); AFL-CIO Lawyers Coordinating Committee; American, California, and Federal Bar Associations.
- Instructor in public sector labor law and private sector labor law, University of California, Davis Extension (1980-1985; 1991-1992).
- Executive Director, Stanislaus County Community Action Agency (1968-1971).