Duane B. Beeson
Specializing in public and private sector labor law, including representation of employee benefit plans.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgLafayette College (1940) B.A. summa cum laude Harvard Law School (1948) LL.B.
- Member California State Bar (1949), and the bars of the United States Supreme Court, several United States District Courts and Courts of Appeal.
- Attorney for the National Labor Relations Board, Washington, D.C., handling appellate and Supreme Court litigation (1950-1961).
- Clerk for the Hon. William E. Orr, Judge, United States Court of Appeal for the Ninth Circuit (1948-1949).
- Instructor at University of San Francisco Law School (1948-1949); Hastings College of the Law; George Washington Law School; University of California (Extension Division); Labor Management School of University of San Francisco.
- Speaker at various attorneys’ conferences, including New York University Labor Law Conference, Southwestern Legal Foundation, University of Washington Labor Law Conference, University of California Institute of Industrial Relations.
- Occasional contributor to legal publications of articles in the field of labor law.