Sheila K. Sexton
Specializing in public and private sector labor law and representation of collectively-bargained employee benefit plans.
Primary Geographic Area: San Francisco Bay Area
Email: email@example.comSan Francisco State University (1991) B.A. cum laude, Political Science University of California Hastings College of the Law (1998) J.D.
- Member, California State Bar, United States District Court for the Northern District of California, United States Court of Appeal for the Ninth Circuit.
- Adjunct professor of labor law, Hastings College of Law (2005).
- Member of the AFL-CIO Lawyers Coordinating Committee, San Francisco Bar Association and the National Lawyers Guild.
- Prior to law school worked as a Court-appointed Consent Decree Monitor in a case involving women working in non-traditional jobs.
- Occasional speaker at Labor Law conferences.