Specializing in public and private sector labor law on behalf of labor organizations and individual employees.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgUniversity of California at San Diego, Thurgood Marshall College, B.A. Political Science with a concentration in International Relations, Minor in Law and Society (1999)
Education Abroad: University College Cork Ireland, (1997-1998)
University of California at Los Angeles, School of Law, J.D. (2007)
- Member, California State Bar (2007), Member, Executive Committee of Labor and Employment Section of Sacramento County Bar Association (2011-Present), Lawyers’ Coordinating Committee of the AFL-CIO.
- Law Clerk, Beeson, Tayer & Bodine (2006-2007).
- Law Clerk, Western Center on Law and Poverty (Summer 2005).
- Legislative Consultant (Assemblymember Ellen Corbett (2001-2004), Senator Nell Soto (1999-2001).
- Deputy Political Director Northern California, California Democratic Party Coordinated Campaign (2000).