Specializing in the representation of public school employees and private sector plaintiffs in employment-related matters.
Primary Geographic Area: San Francisco Bay Area
Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgStanford University (1973) B.A., English, Political Science University of San Francisco School of Law, (1977) J.D. Mills College, Oakland, CA (1992) single subject teaching credential
- Member, California State Bar (1977), United States District Court for the Northern District, United States Court of Appeal for the Ninth Circuit.
- Councilmember, California Fair Employment and Housing Council (May 1, 2013-January 1, 2017); Commissioner, California Fair Employment and Housing Commission (2012).
- Private practice and California Teachers Association Group Legal Services provider (1997-2002).
- Associate Editor of California Public Employee Relations Journal (2000-2002).
- Adjunct law professor, USF Law School (1997-2001).
- Certificated teacher, Ygnacio Valley High School (1992-1996).