Sarah S. Kanbar
Specializing in public and private sector labor law on behalf of labor organizations and individual employees.
Primary Geographic Area: Sacramento Valley
Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgPhone: 916-325-8306University of California, Berkeley, B.A. History with Concentration in United States and Middle Eastern Relations (2009); McGeorge School of Law, J.D. with Concentration in International Legal Studies (2016)
- Member, California State Bar (2017), Labor and Employment Section, AFL-CIO Union Lawyers Alliance, Sacramento County Bar Association, California Employment Lawyers Association;
- Member, United States District Court for the Central, Eastern, and Northern Districts of California;
- Racial Justice and Diversity Committee Member, AFL-CIO Union Lawyers Alliance;
- Executive Committee Member, Sacramento County Bar Association Labor and Employment Section;
- Volunteer Attorney, Center for Workers’ Rights;
- Law Clerk, Office of the Federal Defender, Eastern District of California, 2016;
- Law Clerk, California Office of Legislative Counsel, 2015;
- Sacramento County Bar Association Diversity Fellow, 2014;
- Chief Articles Editor, University of the Pacific Law Review;
- Witkin Award for Academic Excellence, Legal Writing;
- Previously a freelance writer focusing on migration and current affairs in the Arab world.