Sarah S. Kanbar
Specializing in public and private sector labor law on behalf of labor organizations and individual employees.
Primary Geographic Area: Sacramento Valley
Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgUniversity of California, Berkeley, B.A. History with Concentration in United States and Middle Eastern Relations (2009); McGeorge School of Law, J.D. with Concentration in International Legal Studies (2016)
- Member, California State Bar (2017), Labor and Employment Section, Lawyers’ Coordinating Committee of the AFL-CIO, Sacramento County Bar Association;
- Law Clerk, Office of the Federal Defender, Eastern District of California, 2016;
- Research Assistant, Professor of Law Emerita Linda Carter, 2015-2016;
- Law Clerk, California Office of Legislative Counsel, 2015;
- Sacramento County Bar Association Diversity Fellow, 2014;
- Chief Articles Editor, University of the Pacific Law Review;
- President, McGeorge International Law Society;
- Executive Board Member, McGeorge Public Legal Services Society;
- Student Volunteer, McGeorge Immigration and Naturalization Fair;
- Witkin Award for Academic Excellence, Global Lawyering Skills/Legal Writing;
- Previously a freelance writer focusing on migration and current affairs in the Arab world, with elementary proficiency in Arabic.