Specializing in public and private sector labor law on behalf of labor organizations and individual employees.
Primary Geographic Area: San Francisco Bay Area
Email: email@example.comUniversity of California at Los Angeles, B.A. Sociology (2002); University of California, Hastings College of the Law, J.D. (2005)
- Member, California State Bar, Hawai’i State Bar, United States District Courts for the Northern, Eastern and Central Districts of California; Lawyers’ Coordinating Committee of the AFL-CIO;
- National Lawyers’ Guild; ACLU;
- State Bar Labor and Employment Section;
- San Francisco and Alameda Bar Associations;
- Panelist for California Teachers Association seminars and conferences;
- Legal Director, Teamsters Local 856 (2014);
- Law Clerk, California Teachers Association (2004-2005);
- Contributing Editor, Pocket Guide to the Educational Employment Relations Act, California Public Employee Relations, Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, University of California at Berkeley, CPER Easy Reference Series, April 2016 (9th Ed.);
- Author, Mission Impossible: Requesting Injunctive Relief from PERB, California Public Employee Relations No. 198 (February 2010);
- Editor-in-Chief, Hastings International and Comparative Law Review (2004-2005);
- Author, A Toothless Tiger: President Uribe’s Proposed Amnesty Bill, 28 Hastings Int’l & Comp. L. Rev. 167-185 (2004).